Loss of field protection relay
The YTM 7111 is an admittance relay, specifically designed for the detection, by means of the electrical quantities available in its stator circuit, of the loss of field of an alternator connected to a network.
To perform this detection, the relay is supplied from two phase currents and the corresponding phase-to-phase voltage.
The YTM 7111 is provided in a modular plug-in case type R2, which may be mounted either as a separate relay, projecting or flush mounting, or as an element in a standard 19" rack cradle.
- Loss of field 
- Current input ratings: 1 or 5 A
- Voltage input ratings: 100 or 110 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Setting by frontal potentiometers:
– Circle diameter: from 70 to 300% Zn;
– Offset: from 6 to 34% Zn;
– Time-delay: from 0,6 to 6 sec. or from 1 to 10 sec.
- Hand reset mechanical flag indicator
- n.2 output contacts (2 NO, 2NC or 1 NO + 1 NC) for each unit