Active or reactive power relay
The WTG 7131 and WTG 7132 are definite time over power relays, active or reactive, for 3 wire, three phase unbalanced networks. Each can be provided in WTGA (active power) or WTGR (reactive power) version:
- the WTGA 7131 and WTGR 7131, sensitive type, are suitable for protection against reverse power conditions. The WTGA 7131 is more particularly designed to prevent turbine driven alternators from motoring.
- the WTGA 7132 and WTGR 7132, with higher settings, are designed to control the power levels on a given point of the network; for example, to protect a generator against an overload due to an excessive drain of energy, as a result of the loss of one or several sources in parallel, or to eliminate the non priority loads under similar circumstances.
The WTG 7133 are under power relays for balanced or unbalanced networks, operating on active or reactive power, on 3 phase 3 wire systems, and with a definite time characteristic.
The WTGA 7133 is designed to trip the synchronous machine following a disturbance in the electrical network.
The WTG 7100 realys are supplied in a modular plug-in case type R, which may be mounted either as a separate relay, projecting or flush mounting, or as an element in a standard 19" rack cradle.
- Over Power 
- Under Power 
- Current input ratings: 1 or 5 A
- Voltage input ratings: 100 or 110 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Setting by frontal potentiometers
- Hand reset mechanical flag indicator
- n.2 output contacts (2 NO or 1 NO + 1 NC)
|WTG 7100||Leaflet||EN / FR||--||--|
|WTG 7100||User Manual||EN||M.1723||B|
|WTG 7100||User Manual||IT||MI.1723||B|
|WTGA 7131||Connection/Definition Diagram||EN / FR||9083||E|
|WTGA 7132||Connection/Definition Diagram||EN / FR||9085||E|
|WTGA 7133||Connection/Definition Diagram||EN / FR||9087||E|
|WTGH 7131||Connection/Definition Diagram||EN / FR||05A5||D|
|WTGR 7131||Connection/Definition Diagram||EN / FR||9084||E|