Time delay relay STATIC RANGE
The TTT 7100 range is a family of time-delay relays each with different functions, but all having the common characteristics of great precision and high reliability.
The TTT 7100 series includes two basic devices:
- the TTT 7111 which is time-delayed on operation: the output unit operates after a given time-delay, which is initiated when the auxiliary supply is switched on.
- the TTT 7112 which is a time-delayed on drop-out: the output unit operates instantaneously when an external control contact closes, and returns to its initial state after a time-delay which is initiated by the opening of this external control contact.
There are other variants in the TTT 7100 series:
- TTT 7114: providing a predeterminated signal duration on the output, irrespective of the lenght of the input pulse.
- TTT 7118: variant of TTT 7111 with long time delay.
- TTT 7121: two units of TTT 7111 in the same case.
They are supplied in a modular plug-in case type R1, which may be mounted either as a separate relay, projecting or flush mounting, or as an element in a standard 19" rack cradle.
CONTROL AND PROTECTION FUNCTIONS
- Time-lag relay 
- Auxiliary supply: 24, 48, 60, 110, 125, 220+R Vdc or 100, 100, 127, 220+R Vac
- Time delay ranges:
TTT 7111/7112/7121: 0,1÷1; 0,3÷3; 0,6÷6; 1÷10; 3÷30; 6÷60; 15÷150 sec
TTT 7118: 1÷99sec; 2÷198sec; 1÷99min; 2÷198min
|TTT 7000||Leaflet||EN / FR||--||--|
|TTT 7000||User Manual||EN||M.1722||C|
|TTT 7000||User Manual||IT||MI.1722||C|
|TTT 7111||Connection/Definition Diagram||EN / FR||8878||C|
|TTT 7112||Connection/Definition Diagram||EN / FR||8887||C|
|TTT 7118||Connection/Definition Diagram||EN / FR||9738||A|
|TTT 7121||Connection/Definition Diagram||EN / FR||8864||D|