Digital multi-function voltage relay
Series TMS 700 voltage relays are a range of PROCOM digital protection devices, complementary to the 7000 series.
They come in R2 or R3 modular cases, maintaining the advantages of withdrawability and strenght of this type of relay, and fit perfectly into the PROCOM architecture.
The TMS 700 series is made up of:
- TMS 711: under/over voltage, single phase
- TMS 761: under/over voltage, three phase
- TMS 714: neutral displacement over voltage
- Under voltage  (TMS 711, TMS 761)
- Over voltage  (TMS 711, TMS 761)
- Neutral over voltage [59N] (TMS 714)
- Proven digital technology (PROCOM Series)
- Robust withdrawable case for flush or 19" CEE rack mounting
- Programmable dependent or independent time curves
- High power output units
- Serial Modbus communication
- Interchangeability with CEE analogue technology relays