Check synchronizing relay
The STS 7041 is a relay which verifies the synchronism between two sources. It is generally used to allow a closing signal to be trasmitted to a breaker which ties together two independent sources.
The relay is supplied in a modular plug-in case type R3, which may be mounted either as a separate relay, projecting or flush mounting, or as an element in a standard 19" rack cradle.
The STS 7041 is based on the analysis of signals by analogue and numerical systems granting it high precision and stability.
- Synchro Check 
- Settings by frontal switches / potentiometers
- Setting ranges by switches:
– voltage difference: ±3, 5, 10, 20, 30% Un
– frequency difference: ±0.16, 0.08, 0.04, 0.02, 0.01% Hz
– phase-angle difference: ±10, 20, 40 °
- LED indication for each major function, with one LED flashing at slip frequency
- Operating at 50 or 60 Hz
- Auxiliary output relay with two high-power contacts
- Security achieved by internal redundancy