Instantaneous monostable CEE auxiliary relays
For CEE brand, RAG auxiliary relays are the family of control and signalling instantaneous relays.
This series of instantaneous auxiliary relays is manufactured with draw-out relay and base mounting arrangement. The relays are protected from the humidity and accidentals contacts by an opaque cover.
Relays may be supplied with diode in parallel with their coil to avoid voltage surges. This version may be required in automation circuits including sensitive electronic components.
These relays can be fitted with:
- RAG 1020: 2 change-over contacts
- RAG 2040: 4 change-over contacts
- RAG 3080: 8 change-over contacts
- RAG 4160: 16 change-over contacts
CONTROL AND PROTECTION FUNCTIONS
- Interlock relay 
- Alarm relay 
- Rated voltages: 24, 48, 110, 125, 220 Vdc/Vac (50 / 60 Hz)
- Pick-up time: <20msec (RAG 1020, 2040, 3080); <25msec. (RAG 4160)
- Also available in R (rapid) or XR (extra-rapid) versions