NPSC800-R , NPSC800-RE
Network Check Synchronizing Relays
NPSC800-R performs check of synchronism between two power supplies. It is usually used to authorize the closing order of a paralleling circuit breaker.
NPSC800-RE allows in addition the operating of live (or dead) line and live (or dead) bus. It also allows, with a dedicated output relay, the reconnection of two bus sections fed by the same supply.
As well as the usual protection functions, NP800 relays provide monitoring, measurement and recording of the electrical quantities of the network. The relays can be set by the RS232 port, or remotely using the RS485 port. Reading, measurement and recording are all available locally or remotely.
NPSC800R (R2 case) and NPSC800RE (R3 case) are dedicated to the refurbishment of CEE STS 7041 relay (R3 case). A blank cover R1, provide as option, can improve mechanical installation in case of replacement of an STS 7041 (R3 case) with an NPSC800R (R2 case).
Two mountings are available, Flush Rear Connection (EDPAR) or Projecting Rear Connection (SDPAR).
CONTROL AND PROTECTION FUNCTIONS
- Synchro- check 
- NPSC800RE: network managment function (live / dead line, live / dead bus)
- Modular withdrawable case R series
- Configuration and parameter setting by local MMI or off-line / on-line PC
- Measurement of electrical quantities:
– Phase voltages Ul, Ub
– Frequency Fl, Fb
– Voltage difference (Ul – Ub)
– Angular difference
– Frequency difference (Fl - Fb)
– Acceleration (Hz/s)
- 2 setting groups, locally or remotely selectable by digital input or by the communication channel
- Self-diagnosis: Memories, output relays, A/D converters, auxiliary supply, cycles of execution of software, hardware failure
- NPSC800R: 3+1 assignable output units / 4 assignable digital inputs
- NPSC800RE: 7+1 assignable output units / 8 assignable digital inputs
- Event recording: 250 locally recorded events, 200 saved in case of loss of auxiliary supply
- Disturbance recording according to Comtrade® format: storage of 4 recordings of 52 periods
- Communication by Modbus® RS 485
|First Handling Guide||EN||A415||C|
|NPSC800R||Connection/Definition Diagram||EN / FR||S39967||C|
|NPSC800RE||Connection/Definition Diagram||EN / FR||S39972||C|