ITF 113 / 114 / 115
Zero sequence detectors for low voltage networks
ITF 113 is an overcurrent indicator with a short, fixed time delay, detecting very low zero sequence currents.
It embodies a circuit which controls a built-in waring lamp (with hand reset) and provides an output change-over contact that can be used to operate an external auxiliary tripping relay or the coil of a switch.
ITF 114 is identical to ITF 113 except that the neon warning lamp can be mounted externally to the relay.
ITF 115 is the DC version of ITF 113.
- Earth overcurrent 
- Trip time: fixed (0,4 or 1 sec.)
- Aux supply ITF 113/114: 110, 127 or 220Vac
- Aux supply ITF 115: 110 or 220Vcc
- 1 output unit (change-over unit)
- Red lamp for operation indicator mounted in a resetting push-button