Digital multifunction motor protection
IMM 7960 and IMM 7990 relays have been specifically designed to provide electrical protection for high and medium voltage motors, as well as high power motors at low voltage.
These devices incorporate in one small plug-in case all the functions necessary for sophisticated protection of all types of ac motors.
IMM 7960 has 2 trip outputs and a start authorisation output.
IMM 7990 has in addiction an alarm output.
- Thermal overload  with two time constants
- Thermal pre-alarm (solo IMM 7990)
- Start authorisation by detection of the thermal state [5-49]
- Limitation of number of starts [5-66] (solo IMM 7990)
- Detection of pump un-priming 
- Unbalance - Loss of one phase 
- Too long start 
- Short circuit 
- Earth/ground fault 
- Locked rotor [51LR]
- 2 tripping unit + 1 watchdog unit
- 1 start authorisation output
- 1 alarm output (only IMM 7990)
- Setting by switches and potentiometers and direct read-out on the digital display
- Modbus rear port for connection to SCADA remote system