IAG 7014 / 7034
High impedance differential protection
The IAG 7014 and IAG 7034 relays provide high speed protection which is stable and, at the same time sensitive, at a cost considerably lower than biased differential protection.
The IAG 7014 and IAG 7034 relays may be used in the following circumstances:
- Instantaneous longitudinal differential protection of bus-bars and eventually alternators, synchronous or induction machines (IAG 7034).
- Instantaneous restricted earth fault protection of bus-bars or transformers (IAG 7014).
- Instantaneous transverse protection of machines with two windings in parallel.
Their modular draw-out case, type R, may be mounted either as a separate relay, flush or projection mounting, or as an alement in a standard 19" rack cradle.
- High impedance differential protection 
- Nominal current: 1 or 5 A
- Nominal frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
- 3 Setting Range available: 5-20%, 10-40% and 20-80%
- Tripping time: 0,030 sec
- 2 output contacts
- Hand Reset mechanical opearation indicator