The HDG 7020 is a two level frequency relay whose characteristics of high precision, rapid operating time, wide setting ranges and the possibility of using each operating level either for over-frequency or under-frequency, make it suitable for use in a wide range of applications.
The HDD 7020 is supplied in a modular plug-in case type R2 which may be mounted either as a separate relay, flush or projection mounting, or as an alement in a standard 19" rack cradle.
- Under [81<] and Over [81>] Frequency
- Rated Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
- 2 tripping thresholds
- Setting Range: from Fn-7Hz to Fn+5,7Hz with step of 0,05 Hz
- 2 output units with 2 contacts (NO or NC)
- Hand reset mechanical operation indicators on each output unit
- Green Led for presence of auxiliary supply and input voltage