Synchronous motor out-of-step protection relay
The GTM 7111 is a power relay, designed specifically to protect synchronous motors against out-of-step (or loss of synchronism) conditions which may result from sudden overloads, a drop of network voltage, or a drop in excitation (or field) current.
The GTM is supplied in type R2 plug-in modular case which may be mounted either as a separate relay, flush or projecting mounting, or as an element in a standard 19" rack croudle.
- Out of step 
- Nominal current: 1 or 5 A
- Nominal frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
- Nominal voltage: 100 or 110 V
- Setting range: 20-80% Sn
- Tripping time: 0.1-0.5 sec.
- Output unit with 2 contacts (NA or NC)
- Hand reset mechanical operation indicator