EX600 & EX700
Static excitation systems
The full static excitation systems EX 600-700 improve the response time of the generators to load variations & reduce the maintenance periods to a minimum. The static excitation systems EX 600-700 current ranges start from few Amps up to several hundred of Amps.
A static excitation system EX 600-700 is made of up to 6 main subsystems arranged according to the specific needs of the application:
- the field – flashing circuit
- the power transformer.
- the thyristors rectifier.
- the electronic AVR: RG 600 or RG 700.
- the de- excitation circuit.
- The excitation cabinet that houses most of the subsystems listed above .