Digital three-phase instrumentation device
Devices in the CMS 7000 series perform the "measurements" functions of the PROCOM system.
Installed in the control room or directly on an electrical cubicle, their task is to measure and calculate approximately 90 electrical quantities relevant to the rational operation of a three-phase energy network.
Two models are available in the range:
- CMS 7003: when two of the three phase-to-phase voltages are accessible
- CMS 7004: the the three phase-to-neutral voltages are accessible.
- Connection on 2 VTs and 3 CTs (CMS 7003)
- Connection on 3 VTs and 3 CTs (CMS 7004)
- More than 90 measured and calculated electrical quantities
- 2 programmable outputs (4-20mA) for remote transmission of the following measures: Imean, Umean, P, Q, S or power factor
- Modbus Port for connection to remote SCADA
- Watchdog Unit