Digital automation, measuring and control devices
The AMS 7001 is usually used in automatic changeover and transfer schemes as it can simultaneously control two circuit breakers and monitor two voltages.
The AMS 7002 can be used where switchboards include supervision / control, metering and instrumentation, and/or automatic local control such as motor restart sequences using real time voltage monitoring.
Protection And Control Functions
- Minimum  and Maximum  Voltage
- Automation 
- 2 voltage inputs (AMS 7001)
- 1 voltage input and 1 current input (AMS 7002)
- 14 inputs and 5 digital outputs
- 8 (under or over) programmable operating levels associated with an analogue input
- 16 programmable timers from 0,04 to 1000 sec.
- watchdog unit
- configuration via RS232 port
- Modbus port for remote control via SCADA
- 7 programmable LEDs
- Two voltage real time measurements (AMS 7001)
- Voltage, current, power, energy, power factor real time measurements (AMS 7002)